MALAYSIA SCHOOL OF IDENTITY & LIFESTYLE, 5-10 JULY 2023
An intensive five days focused on how to walk out the fullness of who you are in Christ.
This is a one-off unique opportunity to attend the School of Identity & Lifestyle on Malaysian soil. All our welcome!
Pete Cabrera Jr & Rory Paget-Wilkes will be your teachers in person. They will be assisted by a team of RFIU alumni who will come alongside you and share their experience. This school is being facilitated by our amazing Malaysian Alumni who completed the School in Bali 2019.
We start with three full days of classroom style teachings, where you’ll be challenged in your understanding of the scriptures. After this, we’ll put your learning to the test, with one day of hands-on street healing.
Your understanding will be revitalized and transformed having witnessed the amazing power of the Holy Spirit and experiencing the unmistakable power of God unfold before your eyes!
As a student, you will have the pleasure of sharing living quarters with other God-seeking students. Trust us when we say that by the end of the class, these students will become your lifelong friends!
To register simply click the button below. We only have 50 spaces so book in now. If you have any further questions or require any more information about the school please email email@example.com.
5 – 10 JULY, 2023
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- DAY 1 (5th July): Arrival (midday) Teaching & Fellowship in the evening
- DAY 2 (6th July): Teaching
- DAY 3: (7th July): Teaching
- DAY 4: (8th July): Teaching
- DAY 5: (9th July): Hands-on street healing
- 10th July – Travel home
- What happened to you at salvation
- Who you are and who you are not
- The two kingdoms
- Salt and Pepper
- Surviving in the flesh versus thriving in the spirit
- Walking in continual fellowship with God — resulting in Kingdom manifestations
- The teams’ experiences in living this out
Cost, Location & Accommodation
- The accommodation and teaching are in the same location in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur.
- The booking fee is $100 US and covers accommodation (sleep pods) for the whole course and breakfast and lunch for Days 2, 3 & 4 (see schedule above). Our intent is to make this school as financially accessible as possible.
- You will personally cover the cost of the other meals. Evening meals we will eat out together in the local neighbourhood.
- You are welcome to contribute more to be able to subsidise those who don’t have the finance to attend. Bukit
If you are travelling by plane the closest airport is Kuala Lumpur International Airport. You will be responsible for making your own way from the airport to the school location using KLIA2.
While you’re at the school you won’t have to worry about anything but learning! If you have any particular needs, we will certainly do all we can to accommodate you.
Please note that the school is geared towards teaching and equipping only. This is not a healing rooms session. If you are sick and your expectations are for continual prayer please consider your motives carefully, as this will not be our focus.
If you have any further questions or require any more information about the school please email firstname.lastname@example.org.